We will not share, sell or pass on in any way any personal details that you provide us with.
We will not bombard you with unwanted emails, telephone calls or texts.
We will not keep your data for any longer than necessary.
We will let you see your data, amend or correct it or ask us to delete it.
That’s it – Simple!
If you want to read the full policy then it is here:
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views)
- (b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website
- (d) send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website
- (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
- (h) send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this,
by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications
- (i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user
- (j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website and
- (k) OTHER USES
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are currently handled through our payment services provider Sagepay.
We will share information with Sagepay only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website.
In addition, we may disclose information about you
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk)
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00).
You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time.
In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
- (a) Retention of data
We will only keep your data for as long is required by law
Third party websites
The website may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
If you wish to visit our premises to collect your order, place an order or for any other reason then you need to be aware that we have CCTV recording in place. This is necessary for public safety and the prevention and detection of crime.
The data obtained from CCTV recordings is only retained for these purposes and would not be kept for any other reason unless it is required by the Police or any other legal body for any potential proceedings.
GR8 Sports is registered with the Data Protection Registrar. Our registration number is ZA011084
How to complain if you have concerns about your data
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113